Titanium Micro introduces TITANIUM ONE, a robust external solid state drive with decent dustproof, water-resistant and shock absorbing function. The Aluminum cover and silicone frame provides sturdy protection. Integrated cable design, with built-in USB 3.1, carrying and storing by which you can easily wrap the cables around the drive.
- 3D NAND TECHNOLOGY: 3D NAND Flash delivers high read/write speeds up to 450MB/s. Titanium One allows you to transfer large amounts of data in mere seconds.
- COMPATABILITY: Compatible with Laptops and Desktops. Windows and MAC OS operating systems, android phone, and current game console.
- DURABLE: Titanium One has no moving parts, protected with an Aluminum cover and a shock absorbing Silicone bumper. MIL-STD-810 and IP66 rating ensures that the drive is resistant to Shock, Dust, and Water.
- INTEGRATED DESIGN: Built in USB 3.1 Type-C cable makes portability and storage of the drive simple and convenient. (USB 3.0 type-A adapter included)
- EASY TO USE: Ready to use right out of the box, whether saving your memories or backing up all of your work files. Plug it in and start transferring!!
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY: Please register your product via manufacture official website to get the complete warranty services, product support and more.
- TOOLS : Includes free backup utility by FBackup and Free Cloud Storage by pCloud.
120 GB / 250 GB / 500 GB / 1 TB / 2 TB / 4 TB
Model : Titanium One
Speed : Read/Write up to 450MB/s
Material : Aluminum and Liquid Silicone Rubber
Connectivity : USB 3.1 Type-C and USB 3.0 Type-A adapter included
Warranty : 3 Year warranty
Dimensions : L x W x H: 5.8 x 3.5 x 0.6 inches
1 x Titanium One External SSD
1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Attached Cable and 1 x USB 3.0 Type-A Adapter